We’ve addressed how Coral Calcium is so great for kids, but here is some more info on why big kids (you know — you, your mom, your grandpa, etc…) might consider its benefits as well.
Coral Calcium comes from fossilized coral that were once immersed in seawater. Any herb that comes from the sea is chock-full of minerals. Coral Calcium is no exception as it has over 70 trace minerals that also happen to be very similar to the mineral composition of the human body. Because of this similarity, the body is also better able to absorb this type of calcium more easily.
Here are just a few things that Coral Calcium does for the body:
· Helps the body balance PH levels, making it less acidic and more alkaline
· Helps relax the body for a good night’s sleep
· Nourishes bones, assisting the body in bone growth and bone density
· Assists the body in weight loss
· Helps nourish the muscles and joints (is a great post-workout supplement!)
· Helps the body combat symptoms associated with arthritis
· Supports the body while it’s dealing with injuries to bones
· Assists the body in dealing with digestive issues
Try it for a couple of weeks and see what difference it makes!