In Chinese medicine he is known as the Mushroom of Immortality. In Western Holistic communities he is known as the King of Herbs. Maybe around his mushroom friends he’s just known as a real fun guy. But whatever name he’s going by these days, Reishi is a mushroom you’re going to want to know. Check out the benefits of this super fab fungus:
- Helps the body boost the immune system
- Assists the cardiovascular system
- Supports adrenal and liver health
- Nourishes the nervous system
- Supports the digestive system because of its strong antibacterial and antifungal qualities…and studies have been showing lately that a healthy gut supports a healthy brain, helping mental function.
So, it’s not a bird, it’s not a plane, it’s not even Superman…..it’s Reishi! He’s no comic book hero, but he’s the real thing – that’s right, a real life, nutrient packed, er…. mushroom!