If you thought that the origin of Cordyceps was weird (the mushroom that grows on the noses of caterpillars in Tibet), then you might want to brace yourself for this one…
Found in Tibet’s neighboring mountain range, the Himalayas, Shilajit is a natural substance formed from centuries of decomposing plants compressed by layers of rock. It is a dark, tar-like substance that was first discovered by Himalayan villagers who observed large white monkeys chewing it as it became exposed between the layers of rock. After trying it themselves, the villagers felt a broad spectrum of benefits that make Shilajit one of the cornerstones of Ayurvedic medicine today. Check out some the benefits for yourself!
- Helps provide vitality and strength
- Helps boost the immune system
- Known to contain 85 minerals
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps the body deal with symptoms associated with stress
- Helps the body improve brain function and has been studied for uses in Alzheimer’s therapy
- Nourishes the circulatory system
- Supports the digestive system
- High in fulvic acid
- Nourishes and strengthens cells and muscles
….. and the list goes on. Look this herb up, because there is a lot of street cred behind it! Once you try it, you just might see why it’s too legit to quit!